Introducing New Honors for the 3rd Annual Anthem Awards
Recognizing purpose and mission-driven work in all of the ways it shows up—from brand initiatives to community-focused projects, and more.
Social impact work comes in many forms. It can look like organizing at a local, grassroots level or like a global awareness campaign taking place entirely online. With the launch of the 3rd Annual Anthem Awards, we’re introducing a brand new suite of categories to recognize purpose and mission-driven work in all its iterations.
Dive into our new honors and categories below. To champion your work and cause on a global stage, submit your projects to the 3rd Annual Anthem Awards before the Extended Entry Deadline on October 13!
Brand New Suite of Special Achievement Awards
This year, the Anthem Awards is introducing a suite of Special Achievement Awards to recognize the people, companies, and organizations making an unmissable impact through their initiatives in whole new ways.
Recipients of Special Achievement Awards are determined by a point system established by our Judges in the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS). Our Academy members shortlist work, and the organization with the most honors and Bronze, Silver, and Gold wins will receive the title.
Those in contention for these honors will be notified during our Nominee Announcement in December 2023. Recipients will be announced during our Winner Announcement in 2024, and showcased in the Anthem Winners Gallery with distinction. New honors include:
- Nonprofit of the Year
- Brand of the Year
- Agency of the Year
Awareness & Media
Positive social change is achieved by raising awareness and amplifying your cause to the world. With our Awareness & Media categories, the Anthem Awards champions projects that inform people about an issue with the goal of mobilizing action at all levels. New categories include:
- Best PR or Earned Media Campaign: Best use of organic promotional efforts to raise awareness.
- Best Use of AI: Best use of artificial intelligence and/or machine learning to raise awareness.
- Best Use of Data: Best use of data-driven digital media to raise awareness.
- Book, Story or Feature: Any editorial work that aims to document or raise awareness.
- Public Service: Any campaign raising awareness and provoking action for social and civic initiatives.
- Stunt or Guerilla Marketing: Unconventional advocacy techniques for raising awareness.
Learn more about our Awareness & Media categories and their scope here.
Product, Innovation & Service
Creating action through advocacy often involves developing resources and tools to address an issue holistically. Our Product, Innovation & Service category hails any product, innovation, or service that promotes, addresses or serves a cause and/or a community. New honors include:
- Best Use of AI: Best use of AI and/or machine learning in a product that provides a solution or boosts awareness.
- Best Use of Technology: New, innovative products, techniques, or services that set a new industry standard.
- Education or Literacy Program: Programs created for a product and/or service to educate audiences and boost awareness.
- Public Service: A best-in-class government or public service created for a product or service to address an issue.
Learn more about our Product, Innovation & Service categories, and their scope here.
Our Community Engagement category celebrates programs that work collaboratively with a group of people to bring change to and improve the circumstances of the community and its members. We’re offering new honors to recognize intentional community-centered work, including:
- Best Local Community Engagement: Best-in-class efforts, online or off, to create opportunities to engage local communities.
- Community Outreach: Innovative methods encouraging involvement in a community to foster relationships and resources.
- Public Service: Best-in-class efforts—online or off—to create opportunities to participate in social and civic initiatives.
Learn more about our Community Engagement categories and their scope here.
Team & Leadership
Many companies and organizations are taking a community-first approach to fostering their internal environment. To match this shift, we’re introducing a new category under Team & Leadership: Employee Retention Initiatives.
This honor recognizes initiatives created by a team to improve employee retention by engaging them through activities related to various social impact causes. This can include mentorship programs, onboarding and orientation, wellness offerings, volunteer opportunities, and more.
Learn more about our Team & Leadership categories and their scope here.
To honor all your social impact work, whether it’s a campaign, event, resource, or something else entirely, enter the 3rd Annual Anthem Awards before the Extended Entry Deadline on October 13, 2023!
The Anthem Awards hails work across Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Education, Arts & Culture, Health, Human & Civil Rights, Humanitarian Action & Services, Responsible Technology, and Sustainability, Climate & Environment.