Anthem Awards Press Center
Brought to you by The Webby Awards, The Anthem Awards honors the purpose & mission-driven work of people, companies, and organizations worldwide. By amplifying the voices that spark global change, we’re defining a new benchmark for impactful work that inspires others to take action in their own communities.
To request more information or to arrange an interview with Managing Director Jessica Lauretti, or Claire Graves, President, Webby Media Group, please call +1 212-691-2800.
Here you’ll find all of the press releases for the Anthem Awards.
- THE ANTHEM AWARDS LAUNCHES ITS 2ND ANNUAL CALL FOR ENTRIES! CONTINUING THEIR AIM TO AMPLIFY THE WORLD’S BEST PURPOSE & MISSION-DRIVEN WORK.
- TONIGHT THE ANTHEM AWARDS CELEBRATES ITS INAUGURAL CEREMONY, A VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE HONORING THE BEST OF THE SOCIAL IMPACT COMMUNITY
- THE INAUGURAL ANTHEM AWARDS ANNOUNCE 2022 WINNERS
- THE INAUGURAL ANTHEM AWARDS ANNOUNCE 2022 FINALISTS
The 1st Annual Anthem Awards received over 200 million media impressions including articles in some of the most recognizable publications across the media landscape.
- Kamala Harris art, ‘Daily Show with Trevor Noah’ among finalists for inaugural Anthem Awards — USA Today
- Anthem Awards: ‘The Daily Show With Trevor Noah,’ N.Y. Times’ 1619 Project Among Finalists — The Hollywood Reporter
- Kamala Harris Art and ‘Daily Show’ Lead Anthem Are Awards Finalists — Chronicle of Philanthropy
- The Daily Show With Trevor Noah, N.Y. Times’ 1619 Project Among Finalists — Yahoo Entertainment
- Kamala Harris Art, ‘Daily Show’ Lead Anthem Awards Finalists — The Associated Press