Six Reasons to Enter the 3rd Annual Anthem Awards
Here are a few reasons why you should participate in the 3rd Annual Anthem Awards, the largest global platform celebrating purpose and mission-driven impact work.
Social impact is intersectional by nature and rarely happens in silos. The most transformative work is fostered in the spaces where different causes intersect. Advocacy for inclusion and equity needs to consider human and civil rights by default. We can’t work towards sustainability without considering its influence on health and ways to support impacted communities. We see this reflected across our seven causes as our goal is to amplify your work so that it can inspire others to take action in their own communities—because Change is a Chain Reaction. The 3rd Annual Anthem Awards is a celebration of how change is inherently connective and collaborative.
In honor of the launch of our new season, we’ve put together a couple of reasons below why you should amplify your impact work with The Anthem Awards. To honor your advocacy on a global platform, enter before the Extended Entry Deadline on October 13, 2023!
1. Champion Your Work and Cause
Entering the Anthem Awards champions your team’s work, showing that they have had a significant impact, by solving important issues and raising awareness in the community. You also champion your cause, gaining more attention and interest from people and impact leaders around the world.
2. Reward Your Team and Attract Great Talent
When you enter the Anthem Awards, you show your team that their work can compete with the best in the industry. If you win, everyone involved with your project achieves success. That’s major for attracting new talent.
3. Gain Massive PR and Marketing Exposure
By entering, your team has the chance to stand out and reach new audiences on a global stage. The past two Annual Anthem Awards received over 200 million media impressions and coverage by notable media outlets, including Associated Press, The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, and more!
4. Retain Clients and Find New Partners
Become a trusted advisor to guide clients through periods of social change, and respond to cultural moments. Winning an Anthem Award shows current and potential customers, partners, and cohorts that you are making products and services with purpose.
5. Develop New Partnerships
The Anthem Awards reaches the best in the business across non-profits, foundations, brands, advertising and media companies, institutions, and creators. Having your work recognized will introduce your organization to new partners, fundraising opportunities, and more.
6. Your Work Seen by Leaders in the Impact Industry
The Anthem Awards is judged by the International Academy of Digital Arts & Sciences, a membership body of intellectually diverse leaders and executives across the impact industry. Anthem judges’ expertise spans a wide spectrum of issue areas, including LGBTQIA+ advocacy, racial equity, climate justice, gun control, healthcare access, responsible technology, and many more.
Notable Anthem Judges include:
- Abigail E. Disney, Founder, Peace is Loud
- Anjali Bhimani, Actor and Author
- Brittany Packnett, Vice President of Social Impact, BET
- Boaz Paldi, Chief Creative Officer, United Nations Development Programme
- DeNora Getachew, Chief Executive Officer, DoSomething
- Heather Dowdy, Director of Product Accessibility, Netflix
- Jean Oelwang, Founding CEO and President, Virgin United
- Jody Santos, Founding Executive, Disability Justice Project
- Katharine Hayhoe, Chief Scientist, The Nature Conservancy
- Marc Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League
- Marya Bangee, Vice President, Representation & Inclusion Strategies, Walt Disney Studios
- Mona Chalabi, Data Journalist
- Victoria Vrana, Chief Executive Officer, GlobalGiving
This is your chance to amplify your advocacy on a global platform and stand among impact leaders, movers, and changemakers. Enter the 3rd Annual Anthem Awards before the Final Entry Deadline on September 15, 2023!
The Anthem Awards recognizes work in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Education, Arts & Culture, Health, Human & Civil Rights, Humanitarian Action & Services, Responsible Technology, and Sustainability, Climate & Environment. If you have questions about the Anthem Awards and the entry process, please contact Kara Cleary directly at email@example.com or + 1 (212) 675-3555.